Polka Dots Patterned Temples Computer Eyeglasses - Reading Glasses UV Protection
- PRODUCTS DIMENSION - Frame material is plastic, Lens width about 2 3/16 inches (55mm), Frame width about 5 1/2 inches (139mm), Lens height about 1 1/16 inches (27mm), Frame height about 1 1/4 inches (31mm), Bridge (DBL) about 1/2 inches (13mm), Temple length about 5 5/16 inches (135mm), with Spring Hinges, Lenses is Aspheric, fit medium head size.
- UV PROTECTION - Will keep your eyes safe from harmful UV light, designed for anyone using an electronic device such as computers, T.V.'s or phones.This meets the requirements of the U.S. FDA, and exceeds European Union requirements
- ANTI REFLECTIVE EYEGLASSES - Included a microfiber cloth and hard zipper case,Superior UV Light Blocking Computer Glasses that will reduce eye strain when working on a computer, tablet, phone or television.Excellent for Relieving Visual Discomfort and fatigue associated with using a computer for long periods of time
- LOW COLOR DISTORTION LENS - is optimised to provides the perfect balance between eye protection and viewing quality.
- QUALITY PLASTIC FRAME - FDA Registered Gamer Glasses and Computer Eyewear,Accord with ANSI Z80.3-2010,Accord with BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013 and EN14139:2010,Accord with AS/NZS 1067:2009,Quality plastic frame,lenses and have spring-loaded hinges
DISCOVER THE Eyekeeper DIFFERENCE
Provide the quality and ex-factory price computer glasses and customer service
The frame for the most comfortable fit available today in addition to unparalleled durability
Great fashion full frame design computer glasses for computers, T.V.'s or phones
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Reduction about 30% of blue light
Whether you are looking for computer glasses for the office or a late night Netflix binge. Eyekeeper glasses will give you the premium protection you are looking for
If you are unfamiliar with blue light it's right next to UV light on the spectrum of light. It is comprised of very high energy and a low wavelength very similarly to UV light. All of our electronic devices with a back-lit screen give off large quantities of blue light (Iphones, Ipod, Laptop, Computer TV.)
This blue light messes with our internal clock making us think it's mid day when really it can be closer to night and stops our body from naturally producing the melanin that helps us fall asleep late at night
1*hard zip EVA case
1*cleaning soft cloth
To avoid damage, never clean your computer glasses with paper towels or clothing or alcohol, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don't harm lenses, today's extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.
We Also Recommend
5 Pack Oversized Reading Glasses - Retro Readers for Women Reading