TR90 Sports Bifocal Sunglasses Baseball Running Fishing Driving Golf Softball Hiking Readers
- PRODUCTS DIMENSION-Frame material:TR90 and rubber, Lens width: 2 3/8" (60mm), Frame width: 5 11/16"(145mm), Lens height: 1 7/16" (37mm), Frame height: 1 11/16" (43mm), Bridge (DBL): 1/2"(13mm), Temple length: 4 15/16" (125mm), Spring hinge: No,Lenses: Aspheric, Head size: Narrow to Medium.
- EYEKEEPER BIFOCAL SUNGLASSES SUN READERS-the pupil distance(PD) is 59-63mm,the deviation for pupil distance(PD) less than 2mm,the deviation for strength less than 0.02,the deviation for lenses's horizontal line less than 1mm.
- EYEKEEPER SPRING HINGE ROUND BIFOCAL SUNSHINE READERS-Included a microfiber cloth and case.UV 400 Protection Scratch Resistent Coated Lenses,Polycarbonate Lenses and Optically Correct.Spring-hinged temples, help glasses fit your face.Bifocal part is flat outside of the lens,not same the normal bifocal.
- QUALITY PLASTIC FRAME - Registered Bifocal Glasses and Eyewear,Accord with ANSI Z80.3-2010,Accord with BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013 and EN14139:2010,Accord with AS/NZS 1067:2009,Top quality plastic frame,lenses and have spring-loaded hinges
- In case any broken problem happens, contact the seller of Eyekeeper without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction.
DISCOVER THE EYEKEEPER DIFFERENCE
Provide the quality and ex-factory price bifocal glasses and customer service
The frame for the most comfortable fit available today in addition to unparalleled durability
Great fashion plastic frame retro design bifocal glasses
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Aspheric scratch resistent coated lenses
Top quality Plastic frame
Whether you are looking for bifocal glasses for the office or home. Eyekeeper bifocal glasses will give you the premium protection you are looking for
To avoid damage, never clean your bifocal glasses with paper towels or clothing or alcohol, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don't harm lenses, today's extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.