Shop with confidence!
Blue Light Filter Classic Reading Glasses UVR9105
Blue Light Filter Classic Reading Glasses UVR9105
- Eyekeeper's BB40 lenses - transparent lenses with filter. UV420 protection.
- The lenses do not block blue color of online test for color filtering properties.Please check Eyekeeper's BB60,BB90 and BB98 lenses if you need block blue color and block more blue light.
- Test via the spectrometer(the performance of blue light blocking): block 29% within 500nm, block 32% within 490nm, block 33% within 480nm, block 35% within 470nm, block 36% within 460nm, block 37% within 450nm, block 39% within 440nm, block 51% within 430nm, block 93% within 420nm, block more than 99% within 400nm-410nm.
- Almost no color distortion.
- Plastic frame with spring hinges,Lens width about 2 1/16 inches(53mm),Frame width about 5 1/4 inches(133mm),Lens height about 1 1/8 inches(28mm),Frame height about 1 1/4 inches(32mm),Bridge(DBL) about 9/16 inches(15mm),Temple length about 5 7/16 inches(138mm),(140mm).
Please double check the color or magnification strength you choose when check out. If you forget to choose, the default option will be added to the cart which is not what you want.
It’s essential to understand how to select the proper strength for reading glasses without a prescription.
Regular reading glasses are designed to be used for viewing materials approximately 12 inches from your eyes（like reading a book).
Computer Glasses are used for working on the computer approximately 18-20 inches from your eyes.
Please make sure to seclet less power (Usually 60% of the power that you use for reading) for computer glasses.It depends on your reading distance.
1.EYEKEEPER VISION TEST
Read the instructions below the chart.
Please print out the eye chart. Make sure you print it in its real, original size. The final printed chart should be 5 inches wide (12.7cm)
2.WHAT IS YOUR AGE
Most over the age of 40 will need reading glasses at some point.
If the strength tested by yourselves is not similar to the recommended power,please have vision exams from a license eyecare professional. Our options to find your reading power are general in nature.
40 to 45
+0.75D to +1.00D
45 to 50
+1.00D to +1.50D
50 to 55
+1.50D to +2.00D
55 to 60
+2.00D to +2.50D
60 to 65
+2.50D to +3.00D
65 to 70
+3.00D to +3.50D
+3.50D to +4.00D
At www.eyekeeper.com, you’ll find readers in the following magnifications:
MORE ABOUT EYEKEEPER
Eyekeeper is the trademark of Eyekepper Global Inc, One small company based DE,US. We have a small warehouse both in US and UK, We will ship your order from oversea if we have no stock in local warehouse. Your satisfaction is our most important goal. You can ask for refund for any reason or receive an exchange.
Eyekepper Global Inc
Company Address:113 Barksdale Professional Center Newark DE 19711 USA
📞Call us : 1-610-390-8291
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday (EST)
Outside the U.S. : 001-610-390-8291 or 86-577-86082986 (International cell phone roaming charges may apply)
💬Live Chat : 8:30 PM - 4:00 AM, Monday - Saturday (EST)
📧E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We do our best to reply within 24 business hours (business hours do not include weekends or holidays)
Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders!
US Warehouse Address: 1 Maxson Drive,Old Forge,PA 18518
UK Warehouse Address: Unit 16, 30 bankhead drive,sighthill Eh11 4eq
Chinese warehouse address: No.3 Fanggong Road Lucheng Wenzhou China 325000
OPINION ABOUT VALUE
Continuously improve customer and employee satisfaction.
Make you look younger.
See more clearly.
More comfortable to wear.
Easy to buy and return.
Comfortable to use.
Happy to share.
GIVE WITH EYEKEEPER
We’re a brand empowering people to live a happier life with clear vision.
What We Believe?
At Eyekeeper, we believe it's important to give back to society. We have an Eyekeeper Sight Plan to donate new reading glasses for those in need. It is a cause near and dear to our hearts and we hope that our donation will make a difference. Thanks for your purchase that give us more passions to continue this plan.
❤️ How We Give
- Over the past years, Eyekeeper has given a plenty of readers to church, prison and so on. In April 2019, Eyekeeper have donated reading glasses, sunglasses to charity organization. Althougt we haven't been to there, we're delighted that we are able to support pople in the most meaningful way. Please contact us via email@example.com if you know people who need help.
Why We Give?
Make the world a nicer place
Perpetuating the cycle of giving makes the world a better, more humane place to live in.
Giving inspires giving.
People who have been on the receiving end of kindness to pay it forward and give to others even when they have hardly anything to give.
Spread love to others
Love makes the world go round. Spreading more will benefit you, those around you and the whole world.We are not only give readers, but also spread love.
It’s time to know more!
Sign up to hear about the latest news and exclusive offers！
Reduce metal materials year by year.
Gradually replace traditional materials with degradable materials.